Welcome aboard the Fishin’ Buddy
Versatility is key with this solidly built craft. Switching from snapper fishing on Florida Bay wrecks to fly fishing for bonefish, permit, or tarpon up on the flats, to running across Florida Bay and targeting snook and redfish deep in the backcountry of Everglades National Park is not a problem for this boat. It’s a great choice for making the most of the variety available when fishing in the Florida Keys.
The boat also features a large, elevated, snag-free casting deck in the bow for fly fishing.
The custom poling tower is removable, which keeps it out of the way when live-baiting for tarpon or snapper fishing in the bay.
- Boat built to NMEA safety standards
- GPS (satellite navigation unit)
- SONAR (fish finder)
- Two live wells
- Large dry storage area for personal items
- Comfortable seating for four
- Optional Bimini top (for family fishing on hot summer days).